For a large FMCG Company where're looking for an Interim SAP S4HANA Program Manager.
Functie omschrijvingThe Project Manager manages and delivers a project in accordaning processes and governance, and within scope, quality, budgetary and time targets. This entails project scoping, planning, execution, managing transitions and evaluation.
The assigned project will be related to the Europe wide implementation of S4/ HANA. The Project Manager will have a key coordination role to ensure related sub projects and core S/4HANA Finance implementations are aligned from a planning point of view. Ensuring every project has an end-to-end focus to deliver full potential business value, for example by having suit-for-purpose integration in place.
Key is: stakeholder management, both internal as external, dependency management and Risk management. Project Management Experience in multi-country Finance core system roll outs is a must. SAP S/4 HANA experience will be a key differentiator.
- Collaboration, Relationship & Stakeholder Management
- Identify and actively engage key internal and external stakeholders
- Motivate and manage high-performing, cross-functional and multi-disciplined project teams that are focused on delivering the end-to-end solution
- Actively engage people to ensure the right team is in the right place at the right time and foster an open and safe project environment for the team to work effectively and efficiently
- Ensure the project team understand the solution from a user’s perspective and actively manage the transitions of the solution to the Run organisation
- Closely collaborate with peers to manage dependencies in the overall D&T project portfolio
- In partnership with the Business, achieve organisational transformation objectives by managing impacts and driving change
A large FMCG company
ArbeidsvoorwaardenMax hour rate: €100,-