This is a chance to join a Data team in a International bank working on high-profile, critical projects that really impact both capital and funding of the bank. We are seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented, team-player who can help two multi-faceted historical data collection projects improve their way of work and deliver on time, every time.
Functie omschrijvingProject team consist of more than 10 data specialists and there is frequent contact with various stakeholders outside of the teams.
What are we looking for: PM role (project manager):
- Experienced, Senior level
- Strong project management experience in large-scale projects
- At least 10 years experience
- Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholders with different / conflicting interests
- Experience with reporting to, and creating reporting for, programme boards, steering committees and similar
- Pragmatic, result oriented and stress resistant
- Ability to work in international environment
- Good spoken and written English
- Track record in banking (ideally credit risk modelling) and data handling projects
Large international bank
ArbeidsvoorwaardenMax hourrate: €85