For a large international bank we are looking for an experienced professional (5+ years relevant experience) to help to implement the Credit Risk models in the Group Risk & Finance Data Warehouse.
Functie omschrijvingYou will work in a team to deliver these models and other credit related functionalities for regulatory and management information reporting.
- Knowledge in and experience with (preferably by a large(r), international bank);
- External (regulatory) reporting;
- Credit risk management and credit risk models;
- Exposure to banking products and processes from different business lines (Retail, Wholesale etc.);
- IT affinity and experience preferable in one of the following roles: product owner, business analyst, developer, BI consultant or tester.
- Ability to analyze and translate (business) requirements to applicable and realistic implementation scenarios according to relevant Business and IT principles and guidelines;
- Analytical skills and problem solving ability;
- Ability to determine and communicate a implementable vision;
- Stakeholder management skills;
- Effective communication skills especially with respect to influencing and convincing;
- The ability to work in a structured, planned way using appropriate project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Dutch;
- Flexibility with respect to reaching objectives and meeting deadlines;
- Language: a sufficient Dutch proficiency (spoken and written, B2 Level).
Large international bank
ArbeidsvoorwaardenMax hour rate of €75